|Membership Level||Donation or Pledge Total||Bequest Option||Timeframe*|
|INDIVIDUAL / FAMILY|
|Individual||$2,000+||$4,000||Within 5 years|
|Benefactor||$5,000 - $10,000||$10,000+||Within 5 years|
|Individual||$4,000+||N/A||Within 15 Years|
|Benefactor||$10,000 - $20,000||N/A||Within 15 Years|
|Governor||$20,000+||N/A||Within 15 Years|
- Public recognition (optional) through various Foundation communication initiatives including, but not limited to, the Foundation website
- Invitation to the Annual Founders and Benefactors Celebration
- Invitation to the Annual Awardees and Donors Cocktail Party
- Invitation to Annual General Meeting (Oct/Nov)
- Invitation to adhoc Foundation and/or College events
Membership can be attained not only by the actual donation of funds, but also upon the pledge of funds within the five-year period necessary to achieve the relevant Membership Level (subject, of course, to the subsequent receipt of those funds).
Individual membership is also available through the bequest of funds. Bequest levels are double the donation or pledge total, as listed above. For example, it is possible for an individual to become a governor by including in their Will a bequest of $20,000 or more.
St John’s College Foundation is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission and donations to it are fully tax-deductible
Want to know more?
For more information on donations, pledges and bequests or how you can qualify for Foundation Membership simply phone us on (07) 3842 6600 or fill in your details below and a representative will contact you.