Future or Current student at The University of Queensland
Level of study:
Year of study:
Any year of an undergraduate degree
$1,000 over 1 year ($500/semester)
1st September (for awards to be held the following year)
Continuing/Returning Students: 4.00pm, Friday 23rd November 2018
New/Fresher Students: 4.00pm, Friday 18th January 2019
Note: Students seeking entry to St John’s College are advised to submit their scholarship application at the same time as they apply for residence at the College as some awards may be offered early on a conditional basis.
- A recipient must be a full-time student, or have been offered a place, at The University of Queensland
- A recipient must be in residence at St John’s College for the academic year in which the award is received
- A recipient must remain a full time student for the year in which the scholarship is made
- A recipient must demonstrate excellence in choral music and experience of choral activities
- A recipient must demonstrate commitment to College cultural events, participate in the College Choir and be available to sing at College events
- A recipient must maintain a GPA required by the College
- A recipient must contribute the balance of the College fees
- This award is offered annually
- Up to ten awards may be made in one academic year
- It is to be awarded to undergraduate students
- A recipient must demonstrate excellence in choral music.
- The amount of the award is currently $1,000
- It is offered as remission of College fees over two semesters of one academic year
- The award is for a period of one academic year only
Applicants will be required to attend an audition.